Free Fire BR Rank Season 28 Start Date & Time: The free fire br rank new season is all set to be released on 16 June 2022. The previous season 27 conclude on 16 June. Each season lasts for around two months, followed by a major update. The approximate time of release can be estimated at 12:30 PM IST.
Garena Free Fire MAX is one of the most popular battle royale game and its fans are all getting ready for the roll out of the latest OB34 update. Before releasing the Garena Free Fire Max update, the game developers rolled out their advanced server. Last month, the developers of Garena Free Fire OB34 update was released and now the game is prepping to release Free fire BR rank season 28. According to the reports, the new update of Free Fire max released on 25th May. Check out the expected free fire max br rank season 28 start date and time below.
Free Fire BR Rank Season 28 Start Date & Time – Rewards, New Features, Rank Reset
The Battle Royale mode is now in the midst of Season 27, which will remain active for a few more days. Users can continue to climb through the ranks and obtain a variety of rewards set by the developers. However, as the end date of the ongoing season draws closer, many individuals are looking for details regarding Ranked Season 28 of the mode. The following section provides its release date and more information.
Free Fire Max BR Rank Season 28 start date & Time
Garena has been releasing the new updates either the day or the day before the BR-Ranked Season 28 (Battle Royale-S28) draws to an end. Users can subsequently predict the release date of the OB34 version as well. The current Ranked Season 27 began on 15th April and will continue until 16 June. The highly-anticipated Season 28 will start on the same day (16 June) at about 12.30 pm IST. As a result, players do not have to wait long for the upcoming season. Ranked Season 28 will commence within the days.
|OB34 Update Date||16th June 2022|
|free fire BR rank season 28 Start Date||16th June 2022|
|free fire BR rank season 28 start Time||16th June 2022 at 12.30 PM|
|free fire BR rank season 28 End Date||September 2022|
During the Free Fire Maintenance time, players may not be able to access the game. But after the update, the game will be coming up with newly added features and faster access.
Go to Google Play Store/App Store to update your Free Fire game after 2.30 pm IST. The device speed matters to catch this update faster. If you are using an outdated software in your device go for APK and OBB files to access the OB34 update faster.
BR Rank Season 28 Rewards
Complete the BR Ranked Season 28 Matches and get Free Rewards As follows:
Bronze II: Summon Air Drop, Gold (x200), Rank Token (x10)
Bronze III: Bonfire, Gold (x200), Rank Token (x15)
Silver I: Silver Banner S13, Universal Fragments (x100), Rank Token (x25)
Silver II: Scan (x2), Gold (x500), Rank Token (x35)
Silver III: Bonfire, Gold (x500), Rank Token (x45)
Gold I: Gold Banner S13, Gold Royale Voucher, Rank Token (x55)
Gold II: Bonfire, Gold (x800), Rank Token (x70)
Gold III: Golden M14, Universal Fragments (x200), Rank Token (x85)
Gold IV: Summon Air Drop (X3), Gold (x800), Rank Token (x100)
Platinum I: Groza Skin (7 Days), Platinum Banner S13, Rank Token (x125)
Platinum II: Bonfire (x3), Gold Royale Voucher (x2), Rank Token (x160)
Platinum III: Scan (x3), Universal Fragments (x300), Rank Token (x200)
Platinum IV: Gold Royale Voucher (x3), Gold (x1500), Rank Token (x225)
Diamond I: Groza Skin (30 Days), Diamond Banner S13, Rank Token (x300)
Diamond II: Bonfire (x5), Bounty Token (x3), Rank Token (x400)
Diamond III: Map (x5), Universal Fragments (x500), Rank Token (x500)
Diamond IV: Airdrop (x5), Gold (x2500), Rank Token (x600)
Heroic: BR Season 28 heroic shirt, BR Season 28 Heroic Emote (60 Days)
Master: BR Season 28 Master Emote (60 Days), Rank Token (x700)
Grand Master I, II, III, IV, v: BR Season 28 Grand Master Avatar & banner (60 Days)
The list of main rewards in the previous seasons is as follows:
- Season 26 – AUG
- Season 27 – SPAS12
- Season 28 – P90
Battle Royale Rank Season 28 Rank Reset:
Before Season 28 of the Clash Squad ranked mode is released, the ranks of mobile gamers will be reduced as follows:
- Score: 1000 – 1200 (Bronze I and Bronze II) to Score: 1000 (Bronze I)
- Score: 1201 – 1400 (Bronze III and Silver I) to Score: 1130 (Bronze II)
- Score: 1401 – 1600 (Silver II and Silver III) to Score: 1310 (Silver I)
- Score: 1601 – 1850 (Gold I and Gold II) to Score: 1410 (Silver II)
- Score: 1851 – 2100 (Gold III and Gold IV) to Score: 1520 (Silver III)
- Score: 2101 – 2350 (Platinum I and Platinum II) to Score: 1610 (Gold I)
- Score: 2351 – 2600 (Platinum III and Platinum IV) to Score: 1740 (Gold II)
- Score: 2601 – 2750 (Diamond I) to Score: 1855 (Gold III)
- Score: 2751 – 2900 (Diamond II) to Score: 1990 (Gold IV)
- Score: 2901 – 3200 (Diamond III and Diamond IV) to Score: 2110 (Platinum I)
- Score: 3201 – 6000 (Heroic) to Score: 2400 (Platinum III)
- Score: 6001+ (Master) to Score: 2600 (Diamond I)
At the end of each season, your rank will be reset. Your new starting rank in the next season will depend on your performanace in the previous season.
Battle Royale Season 28 Few Features
Better visuals for Airdrops.
“Forget about risking your life for an Airdrop only to find that it has already been looted or waiting for a gift sent from above without knowing where it would land. We improved certain visuals for Airdrops to help you loot with less hassle.”
- Optimized light beams on Airdrops: When an Airdrop has been looted, the light will disappear even if some items still remain.
- Airdrop location alert: When a player is near a pending Airdrop, a signal will appear on the spot where the Airdrop will land.
- Airdrops with rare items will be signaled using brighter light beams.
- Unlooted Airdrops will be signaled using pulsing light beams.
- Adjusted the color indication for the Airdrop Vending Machine icon on the minimap.
- Deleted light beams for Monster Trucks.
Visual Effects of Rare Loot
Rare equipment will have different types of glowing effects.
“We’ve differentiated the glow effects on rare items according to item rarity, so that you’d have an easier time spotting them. Look, a red glow! I call dibs!”
Varied glow colors for different rare items:
- Gold: Level I ultimate weapons.
- Gold+: Level II ultimate weapons, regular Airdrop weapons, Upgrade Chips, Lv. 4 Vest, Lv. 4 Helmet, and FF Coin stacks (>500).
- Red: Level III ultimate weapons and upgraded Airdrop weapons.
Other Battle Royale Mode Adjustments
- Extended Revival Point available duration from 600s to 620s.
- Cost of Hit List missions and UAVs in Vending Machines reduced from 600 to 400.
- Vending Machine item changes:
- No longer available:
- Sniper Ammo (1 stack only)
- No longer available:
- Increased Med Kits amount by 15%.
- Reduced ground-spawn Gloo Walls by 10%.
- Ultimate versions of the VSS and Kar98k will no longer be spawned on the ground.
- Charge Buster is no longer spawned on the ground and is now available in Airdrops and Airdrop Vending Machines.
- Free weapons in Airdrop Vending Machines changed to M14 and MP5.
- Adjusted damage taken outside the Safe Zone:
- Damage from the first shrink will rise up to 3 after being outside of the Safe Zone for 170 seconds.
- Damage from the second shrink will rise up to 6 after being outside of the Safe Zone for 270 seconds.
- Damage from the third shrink will rise from 4 up to 12 after being outside of the Safe Zone for 360 seconds, while the speed of the increase is reduced.
- Damage from the fourth shrink will rise from 8 up to 24 after being outside of the Safe Zone for 20 seconds, while the speed of the increase is reduced.
- The duration of taking damage does not refresh when a new Safe Zone appears.
Weapon and Balance
New Weapon: M24
New weapon available.
“The M24 is a light sniper rifle that has high mobility and fast firing rate, enabling you to efficiently snipe enemies from far away.”
Base Damage: 88
Rate of Fire: 0.8
Adjusted Ultimate Weapons.
“Last patch, we introduced a number of upgradable weapons, whose ultimate versions stole the spotlights of other weapons. To restore balance, we made tweaks to the boosts of ultimate weapons and optimized some of the other weapons so that they meet expectations.”
Adjusted the following weapons:
- FAMAS: Range -10%
- M14: Damage -3%, range -4%
- M4A1-Z: Rate of fire -3%
- SCAR: Armor penetration +8%
- GROZA: Armor penetration -8%
- VSS: Rate of fire -10%
- UMP: Minimum damage -15%
- Kar98K: Rate of fire -10%
- Kar98K-I: Gun switch time 0.4 → 0.6
- Treatment Sniper: Overheat cooling speed +8%, magazine +50%
- AC80: Rate of fire -10%
- M79: Damage -15%, explosion range -10%
Improved the experience of using the pin function.
“Our constant efforts to hone the pin feature root from hopes that it will become an intricate part of your teamwork and make comms more efficient. The focus of pin function optimization this patch is on improving its ease-of-use and visual aspects.”
- Pinned locations will be displayed on the minimap.
- Pins can be used even when knocked down.
- Increased the distance of the farthest object/player that can be pinned.
- Press and hold the list of loot to pin an item.
- Duration of a pin on an item extends for the teammate who taps OK.
- Teammates will be marked in different colors on the minimap and team list.
- When a quick message is sent, teammates will be notified by an icon on the team list.
Visual Alerts for Gunshots
On-screen indication of firing enemy’s location.
“Ever panicked when someone is shooting at you but you can’t judge where the enemy is because your phone is on silent? The new visual gunfire alert will point you to the right direction so that you can enjoy a complete gaming experience even without sound.”
Turn on gunshots alert on the settings menu so that the direction of an attacking enemy will be displayed on-screen.