KARUNYA Lottery Result Today 15 10 22 (KR 571): Are you looking for Kerala karunya lottery result today? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we will provide you with latest karunya lottery result today 15 10 22. So stay tuned with us and we will let you know about the results as soon as possible. Many people nowadays try their luck in lottery as with growing time it is tough to cope up with financial needs with less salary. From kids to youngsters to old aged people, all are buying Kerala Lottery on a daily basis and the reason for it is basically the high prize money, that is Rs 80,00,000. Kerala Karunya lottery is conducted on each Saturday.
Also Check Daily : Kerala Lottery Result Live
KARUNYA KR571 Kerala Lottery Result 15th October (15/10/2022), Winners List
Kerala karunya Lottery Result Today
If you have any questions about the karunya Lottery Result Today, please feel free to contact your local lottery operator. There is no standard way to check one’s lottery result online, as each lottery operator has their own system in place. However, some methods of checking one’s lottery result online include visiting the lottery website, entering one’s personal information, and clicking on the “results” tab.
Also Check: Nirmal Lottery Result Today
Karunya lottery Result Today KR 571
Today’s karunya Lottery number is KR 571, whose result is being published after 3 pm today. And you will also get the PDFs after 4pm onwards, from where you can check your ticket. This is basically a weekly Lottery, so the amount is also very high. This Lottery system was organized by Indian state of Kerala in 1967 when the entire private-based Lottery system was banned by Kerala Government. But it came up with a new Lottery system just not to affect people’s financial state as many of them are dependent on Lottery system in Kerala. And now it is way too popular worldwide.
There is no specific rule for choosing a lucky winner, but yes, it is done randomly by the ticket manufacturer. As this lottery system is totally luck based so chances of winning 1st prize is very tough, but still people are trying to achieve the 1st Prize.
Also Check: Win Win Lottery Result Today
When Will The Kerala Karunya Lottery Result KR 571 be Declared?
The Kerala karunya lottery result KR 571 supposed to be declared on 15th October 2022 at 3.00 PM.
We are here to provide you the entire details like – lucky winner, result updates, PDF etc related to Kerala Lottery daily. So make sure to visit our page often for any detail. Today is the result date of KARUNYA KR 571 lottery of Kerala Lottery 2022.
Winners Name of Kerala KARUNYA Lottery Today KR-571 (Full Details)
karunya lottery result today malayalam: Out of lacks or may be crores of people, one lucky winner gets the first prize. Go through the list below to know the result and karunya lottery result chart;
Also Check: FIFTY FIFTY Lottery Result Today
KARUNYA Lottery Result Today 15 10 22
KARUNYA LOTTERY NO.KR-571th DRAW held on:- 15/10/2022,3:00 PM
AT GORKY BHAVAN, NEAR BAKERY JUNCTION, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
|1st Prize Rs : 8000000/-|
|Cons Prize-Rs : 8000/-|
|2nd Prize Rs : 500000/-|
|3rd Prize Rs : 100000/-|
|4th Prize-Rs : 5000/-|
|5th Prize-Rs : 2000/-|
|6th Prize-Rs : 1000/-|
|7th Prize-Rs : 500/-|
|8th Prize-Rs : 100/-|
NOTE: The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala Government Gazatte and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
Karunya lottery result yesterday
KARUNYA LOTTERY NO.KR-569th DRAW held on:- 01/10/2022,3:00 PM
AT GORKY BHAVAN, NEAR BAKERY JUNCTION, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
|1st Prize Rs : 8000000/-||1) KS 194686 (KOLLAM)|
|Cons Prize-Rs : 8000/-||KN 194686 KO 194686 KP 194686 KR 194686 KT 194686|
KU 194686 KV 194686 KW 194686 KX 194686 KY 194686
|2nd Prize Rs : 500000/-||1) KT 266008 (IDUKKI)|
|3rd Prize Rs : 100000/-||1) KN 279798 (PATTAMBI)|
2) KO 362135 (KOTTAYAM)
3) KP 711505 (GURUVAYOOR)
4) KR 441814 (KOTTAYAM)
5) KS 632642 (CHERTHALA)
6) KT 369752 (KANNUR)
7) KU 373683 (KANNUR)
8) KV 125073 (PATTAMBI)
9) KW 692431 (THRISSUR)
10) KX 755257 (CHITTUR)
11) KY 311823 (ADIMALY)
12) KZ 844794 (PAYYANUR)
|4th Prize-Rs : 5000/-||0040 0560 2060 2172 2592|
2678 3672 3791 3798 4088
4276 4593 5920 6017 6153
7837 9342 9639
|5th Prize-Rs : 2000/-||1071 1216 1302 6785 7143|
7271 8592 8629 9415 9661
|6th Prize-Rs : 1000/-||0143 0373 1941 2043 2218|
3691 5983 6154 6328 6553
8032 8514 9033 9093
|7th Prize-Rs : 500/-||0528 0668 0685 0816 0869|
0901 1020 1082 1086 1147
1241 1446 1459 1493 1540
1568 1588 2213 2344 2649
2746 2825 2890 3080 3227
3262 3320 3367 3426 3549
3649 3764 3794 3812 3835
3952 4106 4203 4438 4613
4785 5045 5069 5209 5230
5448 5646 6002 6033 6184
6201 6427 6745 6846 6926
7595 7713 8200 8293 8314
8337 8531 8674 8685 8690
8746 8768 8919 8949 8984
9051 9222 9305 9325 9343
9513 9577 9712 9966 9967
|8th Prize-Rs : 100/-||0028 0114 0201 0209 0385|
0398 0403 0455 0502 0539
0632 0662 0694 0710 0714
0759 0933 0985 1006 1143
1273 1337 1352 1463 1695
1696 1783 1787 1855 1885
1888 1955 2065 2258 2350
2491 2516 2574 2913 3090
3118 3182 3193 3311 3338
3354 3366 3415 3628 3631
3845 3876 3920 4215 4245
4246 4397 4467 4569 4578
4645 4676 4795 4835 4905
4957 4999 5066 5176 5362
5479 5506 5792 5853 5875
6122 6424 6453 6563 6573
6584 6726 6878 6995 7018
7036 7037 7111 7254 7299
7349 7370 7487 7505 7514
7551 7780 7801 7963 7971
7992 8140 8481 8509 8575
8643 8809 8814 8916 9074
9140 9148 9175 9211 9330
9369 9402 9585 9690 9752
9801 9845 9955 9971
Process of Checking Kerala KARUNYA Lottery Results 08 10 2022
If you are that curious one who has bought tickets of Kerala State Lottery, then without wasting any more time, check out the process to view KARUNYA Lottery Results. You are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to check Kerala Lottery Results Today without any hazard:
- Firstly, you must check result from the official website of Kerala State Lotteries, www.keralalotteries.com
- Go to the home page and tap on Kerala Lottery Results option.
- Now click on KARUNYA weekly Lottery (KR-570) link with the draw date of (08/10/2022).
- And now download the PDF of KARUNYA KR-570 Lottery Results.
- Open the PDF and check your lottery number immediately.
So go and quickly have a look on the Kerala ticket results today online with the easy step by step process mentioned above without visiting the ticket selling agent. Anyone can independently check their ticket results. Once you download the PDFs you can see the whole list of winners.
How can one claim the prize money of Kerala lottery winning ticket?
What Is The Procedure To Claim Your Ticket For The KARUNYA Lottery? The procedure to claim your ticket for the karunya Lottery is as follows:
People purchase lottery tickets in order to be the lucky one to get the first prize. But some of them, after getting the reward do not know how to get it from the authorities. Today we are here to let you know the whole process of claiming your winning prize money. Once you check your lottery ticket and confirm your victory, you can claim your won prize money within a limited time period of 30 days before it gets expired.
The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents. Prizes up to Rs. 1Lakh may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices concerned. Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh shall be surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing the signature, name and address of the prize winner on the back side of the tickets with the following documents.**
|1||A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested.|
|2||Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.|
|3||A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner (download).|
|4||If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.|
|5||In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.|
|6||Self attested copy of the PAN Card.|
|7||Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)|
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates:
|1||The letter of Authorisation from the prize-winner (download)|
|2||The certificate from the receiving bank (download)|
|3||The certificate from the collecting bank (download)|
For prize moneys more than Rs. 10,000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 10,000/- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax. Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
This site is for people like you who are interested to get the daily update of official karunya Lottery Result 2022. You can check out the list of winners of Kerala Lottery Results from the PDFs. Check out your name with the Lottery ticket number now, whether you are that lucky one to grab first prize or not. Keep following our site for daily updates of Kerala Lottery Results 2022 Live Daily.
List of Weekly Lotteries and Prize Structures
The Department of State Lotteries has been rolling out six weekly lotteries,two biweekly lotteries and six bumper tickets until Aug/2010.But in compliance with the judgement of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala in WP(C) 25632/2010,the Government have instructed vide GO (MS) No.223/10/TD dated 31.8.2010 to reduce the number of weekly lotteries to one,retaining the six bumper lotteries per year.Accordingly the department was conducting only one weekly lottery namely Win-Win on every Wednesday besides the six Bumper Lotteries per year from September 2010 onwards. But vide GO (MS) No. 105/11/TD dated 10.8.2011, the Government have accorded sanction to restore the weekly lotteries temporarily stopped.The details of weekly lotteries and Bumper Lotteries conducted by the department from September 2011 is shown below.
|MONDAY||WIN -WIN (Download Prize Structure)|
|TUESDAY||DHANASREE (Download Prize Structure)|
|WEDNESDAY||AKSHAYA (Download Prize Structure)|
|THURSDAY||KARUNYA PLUS (Download Prize Structure)|
|FRIDAY||NIRMAL (Download Prize Structure)|
|SATURDAY||KARUNYA (Download Prize Structure)|
|SUNDAY||FIFTY FIFTY (Download Prize Structure)|
KARUNYA WEEKLY LOTTERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets will be printed in five series.
2. The maximum retail price of one ticket will be Rs.50/- only. One book of tickets will contain ten tickets.
3. The first , second and third prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portion depending upon the sale of tickets.
4. The consolation prizes of Rs.10,000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in other four series, having the same number of 1st prize winning number.
5. The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
6. The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
7. The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits thirty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
8. The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits thirty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
9. The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits hundred times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
10. If any prize numbers in any category is repeated the same will be cancelled and redrawn.
11. An amount equivalent to 10% of prize money will be deducted from 1st and 3rd prizes and given as agents commission on prize to the agents concerned.
12. An amount of Rs.1,15,000/- will be given to the agent concerned as agents commission on 2nd prize from Government fund.
13. An amount equivalent to 10% of the prize money on 4th to 6th and consolation prize and 20% of the prize money on 7th prize and 30% of the prize money on 8 th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize from Government fund.
14. The gold prize will be given as Gold coins in 999.9 purity provided by SBI. Disbursement of gold coins will be through the designated branches of the State Bank of India in Kerala preferred by the prize winner. Sales tax, Income tax and any other taxes or surcharge applicable on the gold prizes will be treated as part of the prize and paid from the Government fund.
15. (i) Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase. a) Up to 4000 tickets – 72% of the maximum retail price (b) Above 4000 tickets – 70% of the maximum retail price
(ii) The highest eligible discounted rate will be allowed for the entire tickets purchased by an agency. The above mentioned discounted rate will be allowed based on the total purchase of tickets from the different District Lottery Offices. The dues or excess amount collected, if any, will be adjusted in future claims or by exchange of tickets of the next lottery ,as the case may be, from the office of registration.
16. Special incentive will be allowed to the agents who purchase maximum number of tickets as follows :- For the highest purchaser of and above 3 Lakh tickets -Rs.20,000/- For the next highest purchaser of and above 2 Lakh tickets – Rs.16,000/- For the next highest purchaser of and above 1 Lakh tickets -Rs.12,000/- For the next highest purchaser of and above 50,000 tickets – Rs.8,000/- For the next highest purchaser of and above 25,000 tickets – Rs.4,000/- If two or more agents become eligible for special incentive at any of the above stage for having purchased equal number of tickets, the incentive amount will be equally divided among them, subject to the minimum amount of the next lowest purchaser.
17. Common incentive prize Rs.2000/- will be given to the agents in each district, who purchase maximum number of tickets of and above 10,000 tickets. Rs.1000/- will be given to the next lowest purchaser who purchase of and above 1000 tickets. If more than one agent purchases the same number of tickets the amount will be divided among them equally subject to the minimum amount of the next lowest purchaser.
18. The prize winners shall prefer their claims within 30 days from the date of draw . First and second prize winning tickets should be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or through Nationalised /Scheduled Banks / State or District Co-operative Banks supported with necessary documents.
19. The prizes of Rs.1,00,000/- and below may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices / Directorate of State Lotteries. In the case of claimants from outside the state , the claims should be submitted in the Directorate. The prize winners should record their name, address and signature in the space provided on the reverse side of the ticket. Payment of prize money will be made only after ascertaining the genuineness of the tickets with counterfoils or by any other method as decided by the Director from time to time.
20. Agents are allowed to collect prize tickets with prize money of Rs.5000/- and below and pay the prize money to the prize winners themselves and thereafter claim prize money on behalf of prize winners by exchange of tickets. The agents should clearly state whether the prize tickets are collected and prize money already paid to the prize winners by them, while presenting the same for payment.
21. Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright. One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it. Income Tax and Surcharge etc. if any, will be deducted at source from the prize money as laid down in the Finance Act(Central).
22. Legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
FAQs (Kerala State Lotteries 2022)
The Kerala Lottery results can be checked on the Official website of Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries. However, many unofficial websites that offer Kerala lottery results can be accessed.
The best way to check the Kerala karunya lottery result is to visit one of these websites and enter the winning numbers that were drawn on that particular day.
Yes, Kerala Lottery is real.
It is a legal lottery in the state of Kerala, India.
Yes, bonus tickets are offered in Kerala karunya lotteries.
These bonus tickets allow players to win more lottery prizes.
Yes, it is possible to convert your winnings from a previous Kerala lotteries into today’s results.
However, there might be some restrictions depending on the lottery.
Prize money amount is very high for the winner because it is a weekly lottery.
1st Prize – 80 lakhs,
2nd Prize – 5 lakhs,
3rd Prize – 1 lakh,
4th Prize – Rs 5000,
5th Prize – Rs 2000,
6th Prize – Rs 1000,
7th Prize – Rs 500.
8th Prize – Rs 100.