Fastag Apply Online Free 2021, Registration, Recharge Online: The Government of India has recently announced Fastag is mandatory for all cars across the nation. To digitalize the toll payments, the Fastag system was implemented. While the Fastag has been made mandatory for all the cars. This saves time while crossing the toll gates.
Fastag Apply Online Free 2021, Registration, Recharge Online
The Fastag is an easily rechargeable platform using the UPI platforms. It is the same as recharging a mobile or DTH connection. Car users can apply for the Fastag through the official website, fastag.org. The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari recently said that the Fastag for vehicles must be mandatory.
What is Fastag?
A Fastag is a computer-readable tag that is scanned through a device while passing through a toll-gate. The toll gate amount will be automatically deducted after the scan. Initially, the car owners must recharge their fast and maintain a sufficient amount to pay the toll fee. The Fastag recharge will rings some interesting cashback/coupons on UPI platforms when they are recharged.
Fastag Registration Process online
The Fastag will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. The Fastag can be recharged online if the balance is completed. Users will get a text message to recharge the FASTag when there is not sufficient money available. Initially, the Fastag access is given to 180 toll-plazas across India and the Fastag facility will be extended to other toll plazas across the nation. Users can recharge with a sum of Rs 200. The recharge can be based on the vehicle and the work. Fastag users have to maintain the minimum balance of Rs 100.
- Saves the time and fuel.
- Toll-plaza queues will be reduced.
- Easily rechargeable.
- Complete dizitalization of toll payments.
Fastag Services online
- Transactions without the use of cash: The Fastag allows users to conduct transactions without using the cash.
- Online Recharge: The Fastag can be recharged online using a debit card, a credit card, an NEFT/RTGS transfer, or a Net Banking account.
- The Fastag maintains complete transparency in the transactions.
- Fastag is having an official website to offer various services related to E-Payments related to toll plazas.
|Corporation||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Under||National Electronic Toll Collection|
|Apply online||Fastag Apply online|
|Status||Fastag Online Status|
|Check online||Fastag Balance Check|
Fastag Required Documents
Submit the appropriate Registration Certificate (RC) and Know Your Customer (KYC) papers for your vehicle type.
Identity Proof, Address Proof
- A driving license, voter identification card, PAN card (which is needed), valid passport (with picture page and address page), and Aadhar card are all required (with address).
- For corporations, there are three options: private limited liability company, public limited liability company, and partnership proprietorship.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Partnership Deed or Registration Certificate of the firm/PAN Card of the proprietor is all acceptable forms of identification.
- Photo identification of the person who has signing power under the Shop Act or other solid evidence.
- The Proprietor’s PAN Card (which is required) serves as evidence of their company address.
- Partners’ names and addresses are included in the list of Directors.
- Completing and submitting the application form.
- The documentation which are providing must be in the name of the car owner.
Fastag Recharge Online
- Visit the Fastag’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Fastag.
- The link will be open on the next page. Sign up with the Fastag.
- Click the link to apply.
- To apply for a new customer account, choose the New Customer.
- E-Toll Collection for Fastag.
- Enter the first and last names and the maiden name of the mother, the gender, and the date of birth.
- Give the information of email, and mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number. Provide the OTP in specified column.
- Attach the required scanned copies of ID Proof.
- Make sure all the information is correct.
- Place your information in the Address Details section, including Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, Pin Code, State, and Zip Code.
- In the Vehicle Details section, provide the details of the registration number, the make, and the model of the vehicle.
- Submit the RC Copy as indicated in the form.
- Verify that all of the information is correct, and then click on the proceed button.
- The applicants can see the tag information on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Make the recharge and proceed with the Fastag.
- The application acknowledgement will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for further reference.
How to Apply For Fastag Online
Apply Fastag Via Paytm
- Visit the Paytm.com official website.
- On the homepage, go to the Fastag tab.
- Click on the Fastag application.
- Fill up the details of Vehicle Registration Number, and other required details.
- To proceed, the applicants will need to submit photographs of the front and back of the Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- The photos you upload should not be more than 2 MB in size.
- To purchase Rupees 500, click on the Buy button.
- After successfully verifying their papers, the applicants will be given a Fastag to use on the internet.
- The tag will be sent to the user’s email address a few days after the application procedure is completed.
FASTag Recharge Options
Users can recharge the Fastag with the following options.
- AU Small Finance Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- HDFC Bank
- FINO Payments Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Punjab National Bank PNB
- IDFC First Bank
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- PAYTM Bank
- *Punjab Maharashtra & Co-operative Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank