Free Fire BR Rank Season 34 Start Date & Time: The free fire br rank new season is all set to Expected to be released on 1st July 2023. The previous season 33 conclude on 14-04-2023 at 12.30 PM. Each season lasts for around two months, followed by a major update. The approximate time of release can be estimated at 2:30 PM IST.
Garena Free Fire MAX is one of the most popular battle royale game and its fans are all getting ready for the roll out of the latest OB40 update. Before releasing the Garena Free Fire Max update, the game developers rolled out their advanced server. Last month, the developers of Garena Free Fire OB39 update was released and now the game is prepping to release Free fire BR rank season 34. According to the reports, the new update of Free Fire max released on july. Check out the expected free fire max br rank season 34 start date and time below.
Free Fire BR Rank Season 34 Start Date & Time – Rewards, New Features, Rank Reset
The Battle Royale mode is now in the midst of Season 33, which will remain active for a few more days. Users can continue to climb through the ranks and obtain a variety of rewards set by the developers. However, as the end date of the ongoing season draws closer, many individuals are looking for details regarding Ranked Season 34 of the mode. The following section provides its release date and more information.
Free Fire Max BR Rank Season 34 start date & Time
Garena has been releasing the new updates either the day or the day before the BR-Ranked Season 34 (Battle Royale-S34) draws to an end. Users can subsequently predict the release date of the OB39 version as well. The current Ranked Season 33 began on 14th april to june. The highly-anticipated Season 34 will start on the same day (1st July) at about 12.30 pm IST. As a result, players do not have to wait long for the upcoming season. Ranked Season 34 will commence within the days.
The new BR Ranked – Season 34 is coming!
Explore the scorching sands of Kalahari, amp up your skills and prepare for an epic battle in the desert dunes.
|BR-RANKED Season 34 Update Date||DATE|
|free fire BR rank season 34 Start Date||1st July 2023 (Expected)|
|free fire BR rank season 33 start Time||14th April 2023 at 2.30 PM|
|free fire BR rank season 33 End Date||MAY 2023|
During the Free Fire Maintenance time, players may not be able to access the game. But after the update, the game will be coming up with newly added features and faster access.
Go to Google Play Store/App Store to update your Free Fire game after 2.30 pm IST. The device speed matters to catch this update faster. If you are using an outdated software in your device go for APK and OBB files to access the OB36 update faster.
BR Rank Season 33 Rewards
Complete the BR Ranked Season 33 Matches and get Free Rewards As follows:
Bronze II: Summon Air Drop, Gold (x200), Rank Token (x10)
Bronze III: Bonfire, Gold (x200), Rank Token (x15)
Silver I: Silver Banner S13, Universal Fragments (x100), Rank Token (x25)
Silver II: Scan (x2), Gold (x500), Rank Token (x35)
Silver III: Bonfire, Gold (x500), Rank Token (x45)
Gold I: Gold Banner S13, Gold Royale Voucher, Rank Token (x55)
Gold II: Bonfire, Gold (x800), Rank Token (x70)
Gold III: Golden M14, Universal Fragments (x200), Rank Token (x85)
Gold IV: Summon Air Drop (X3), Gold (x800), Rank Token (x100)
Platinum I: Groza Skin (7 Days), Platinum Banner S13, Rank Token (x125)
Platinum II: Bonfire (x3), Gold Royale Voucher (x2), Rank Token (x160)
Platinum III: Scan (x3), Universal Fragments (x300), Rank Token (x200)
Platinum IV: Gold Royale Voucher (x3), Gold (x1500), Rank Token (x225)
Diamond I: Groza Skin (30 Days), Diamond Banner S13, Rank Token (x300)
Diamond II: Bonfire (x5), Bounty Token (x3), Rank Token (x400)
Diamond III: Map (x5), Universal Fragments (x500), Rank Token (x500)
Diamond IV: Airdrop (x5), Gold (x2500), Rank Token (x600)
Heroic: BR Season 30 heroic shirt, BR Season 30 Heroic Emote (60 Days)
Master: BR Season 30 Master Emote (60 Days), Rank Token (x700)
Grand Master I, II, III, IV, v: BR Season 30 Grand Master Avatar & banner (60 Days)
The list of main rewards in the previous seasons is as follows:
- Season 26 – AUG
- Season 27 – SPAS12
- Season 28 – P90
- Season 29 – M500
- Season 30 –
- Season 31 –
- Season 32 – UMP
- Season 33 –
Battle Royale Rank Season 33 Rank Reset:
Before Season 33 of the Clash Squad ranked mode is released, the ranks of mobile gamers will be reduced as follows:
- Score: 1000 – 1200 (Bronze I and Bronze II) to Score: 1000 (Bronze I)
- Score: 1201 – 1400 (Bronze III and Silver I) to Score: 1130 (Bronze II)
- Score: 1401 – 1600 (Silver II and Silver III) to Score: 1310 (Silver I)
- Score: 1601 – 1850 (Gold I and Gold II) to Score: 1410 (Silver II)
- Score: 1851 – 2100 (Gold III and Gold IV) to Score: 1520 (Silver III)
- Score: 2101 – 2350 (Platinum I and Platinum II) to Score: 1610 (Gold I)
- Score: 2351 – 2600 (Platinum III and Platinum IV) to Score: 1740 (Gold II)
- Score: 2601 – 2750 (Diamond I) to Score: 1855 (Gold III)
- Score: 2751 – 2900 (Diamond II) to Score: 1990 (Gold IV)
- Score: 2901 – 3200 (Diamond III and Diamond IV) to Score: 2110 (Platinum I)
- Score: 3201 – 6000 (Heroic) to Score: 2400 (Platinum III)
- Score: 6001+ (Master) to Score: 2600 (Diamond I)
At the end of each season, your rank will be reset. Your new starting rank in the next season will depend on your performanace in the previous season.
Battle Royale Season 33 Few Features
It’s quest time!
“In the world of Free Fire, Kelly has grown tired of the long runs in Battle Royale mode. She has decided to introduce a new quest system. Kelly will trigger corresponding events when quests are completed!”
- An In-Match Quest may appear during the match. Players will trigger events by completing the quest. All quests and events are random.
- Some matches will have hidden quests, and the quests’ corresponding events will be triggered automatically after they are complete.
- Quest types:
- Eliminate a certain number of enemies within a certain range.
- Spend a certain amount of FF Coins at the Vending Machines.
- Accumulate a certain amount of eliminated players under the UAV.
- Consume a certain number of mushrooms.
- Event types:
- Discount on items at the Vending Machines.
- 15 airdrops in the Safe Zone.
- Revival Points will not close.
- Reveal the position of the second last Safe Zone.
When revived, you will land with better equipment and weapons!
“Still worried about being vulnerable when revived? Use the Super Revival Card to revive your teammates so that they can obtain better armor and weapons when they return to the fighting pit!”
- We’ve added a Super Revival Card at the Vending Machines that costs 600 FF Coins. Use it to revive your teammates and they will get a Lv. 2 Armor and a UMP when revived.
“For Mill in Clash Squad mode, the win rates of the two teams have high discrepancy. The team closer to the yellow see-through stairs would take much longer than the other side to reach the top, making them an easy target to hit when running on the stairs. On the other hand, if the team chooses to rush to the hill from the right, they will lose the upper hand. So, this patch, we have adjusted the layout of Mill to ensure fairness for both teams.”
- Moved the yellow staircase to ensure a safer route to the platform.
- Removed the tire that enables bouncing to the roof.
- Removed the two cars on the platform and added a box to lessen the upper hand when hiding behind a cover.
- Added more cover on the ground floor and changed the layout of the cartons for diverse assault routes.
- Added cartons on the route to/from the hill to enable returning to the initial location.
“Pochinok in Clash Squad mode also sees a high discrepancy in the win rates of the two teams. The team that spawns further away from the 2-story warehouse would be an easy target when rushing towards the structure. If the team chooses to round the sides or return to the original position, they are still an easy target and might lose their advantageous position. When the zone shrinks to the middle, they would have to endure enemy fire from top of the warehouse. Therefore, we adjusted Pochinok’s layout for better balance.”
- Added covers at the empty area in the middle, where the Safe Zone usually shrinks. This would ensure fairer movement and safety for both sides during combat.
- Closed up the gaps between different structures to make way for more combat strategies.
Map Structure Optimization
Guard Tower rework.
“The design of Guard Towers has made it not only the perfect hiding spot but also hard to escape. We remodeled the structure to solve these issues.”
- The metal panels have been replaced by bars, which are see-through and enable firing. This lowers the possibility of sneak attacks from Guard Towers.
- Added indents to the 3-sided metal panels. When standing, the player can shoot or be shot at. When crouching, the player cannot shoot at enemies, increasing the risk of exposing location and lowering the advantage of hiding in Guard Towers.
- Reduced the height of Guard Towers to prevent fall damage.
- Moved the kiosk to the corner to facilitate navigation and ease-of-use.
2 thoughts on “Free Fire BR Rank Season 34 Start Date & Time – Rewards, New Features, Rank Reset”
My account hack 2093537353 please my account recovery
Please 🙏 garena give it back my acc i was used a aimbot hack and was play only oneday i didn’t know my acc was ban 😭😭😭 please give it back my acc look my acc name tg lil fiona please give it back I’m waiting 😔😔😔 and I’ll never do this again please 😭😭😭 I’m waiting tg lil fiona