e-SHRAM Online Self Registration 2022 : Are you working with any unorganized sectors? Do you prefer to make any accidental policies or insurance coverage? The e-Shram portal 2022 is the best choice for placing your registration. Registering with e-Shram you will be benefited in many ways including insurance policies for one year, new job opportunities, and so on. This e-Shram card is valid throughout India and you can make use of it anywhere in the country. The registration process is also very simple for which you can visit the official website of the e-Shram Portal www.eshram.gov.in. Let’s take a deep look at what e-Shram is, who can apply for an e-Shram card, and a step-by-step guide to making a successful e-Shram Card Self Registration 2022.
E Shram Card Online Apply Registration 2022 | 1000 Rs 1st Installment
To define in simple words, e-Shram is a national database that holds in complete details about the workers of the unorganized sector. e-Shram is mainly for workers working in any Unorganized Sectors. Any person registered with e-Shram Portal 2022 will enjoy the benefits of accidental insurance for 1 year. Under the PMSBY Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana), the registered person will be given 2 lakhs in case of death or permanent disability and 1 lakh for temporary disability. The Central Ministry Department for Labor and Employment is responsible for this e-Shram Card registration with the main motto of Workers Welfare. Based on the details in the e-Shram portal, the Government frames a different Social Security Scheme for the welfare of the Workers and Laborers.
The e-Shram card will be given a unique identification number called UAN (Universal Account Number). Almost 38 crore workers can register with this e-Shram portal 2022 to avail themselves of different schemes and insurance policies. By visiting the e-Shram official website you can make a self-registration through www.eshram.gov.in. In case you need help with registration, you can visit the CSC (Common Service Center) nearby your city or village.
- The e-Shram card will help you receive the provident fund, insurance policies, and pension at a later stage of your life. The validity of the e-Shram card goes for 1 complete year after registering with the e-Shram portal 2022.
- E-Shram card is very much useful at times of national disaster or pandemic situation to avail for Social Security Schemes proposed by the State and the Central Government.
- As you register with the e-Shram portal 2022 you shall receive new job opportunities based on your skills and experience.
- People who are seeking financial support can register with e-Shram to benefitfor a lifetime.
- The Government can track the migrating workflow easily, and calculate % of workers in unorganized sectors using which new and altered policies and plans are framed to provide new job opportunities for workers and laborers.
- Once you register with e-Shram portal 2022, you need not register with government security schemes separately.
If you wish to register with e-Shram Portal Online 2022 then you must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The age limit for applying for the e-Shram portal 2022 is placed between 16-59 years of age. People above or below this age can’t register for the e-Shram card.
- Any person being a member of EPFO or ESIC is found to be not eligible for applying with the e-Shram portal.
- If you are an Indian citizen paying income tax with the Government, then you are not eligible to register with the e-Shram Portal
- Most importantly He/She must be working with any unorganized sector.
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- ASHA Workers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Tannery workers
- Vendors across the street
- Domestic Helpers
- Workers related to construction field
- Agricultural farmers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Beddi Rollers
- Leather Laborers
- Truck Drivers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- And workers from any other unorganized sector
If you are about to register with the e-Shram Portal, you must have in hand the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill or Ration Card
- One mobile number registered and linked with Aadhar card
- Details, Documents, or Certificates regarding skills and working experiences
- Details of Family Members
Following the step-by-step instruction, one shall make a successful e-Shram card registration 2022 online easily.
- Begin with visiting the official website of e-Shram www.eshram.gov.in.
- Very first in the Home Page, you will see the Register option and you can select it.
- You will now be directed to the Self Registration page https://register.eshram.giv.in/#/user/self
- Now you should enter your mobile number which is active and linked to your Aadhar card. Next, you need to solve the captcha given below. Also, select Yes or No with EPFO/ESIC registration. Then select Send OTP.
- Now you will be receiving an OTP for the mobile number mentioned for the e-Shram registration. You shall enter it once received.
- Now the e-Shram Dashboard will open for you.
- By clicking the Register option you shall receive your registration form.
- Within the registration form you will be asked to enter personal details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number linked with Aadhar card, Aadhar details, Bank details, and other employment-related details. Make sure you enter all these details correctly as proof of identity.
- Once filling in the details, you need to attach the required documents.
- Once you have completed filling in all the details, you shall select the Register option shown below.
- You will now receive a virtual or digital e-Shram card that you can make use of until you receive the original card.
- To save this digital e-shram card you can click the Download button and make a printout of it.
Note: If you register with e-shram portal 2022 using a mobile number that is not linked with your Aadhar card, then you must get help from the CSC center. You shall visit the CSC center nearby your home or city and complete the identity confirmation procedure through biometric authentication. Only then you will be able to complete your e-Shram card self-registration procedure successfully and receive an e-Shram card.
To register and receive your e-Shram card online, you must enter the official website provided by the Government of India www.eshram.gov.in. In case you need assistance you can take help from the nearby CSC center in your city or village.
No, registering with e-Shram portal 2022 is completely free and in case you want to change any details, you need to pay Rs.20 to correct it.
Registering between 10 pm and 5 am seems to be wise though as the traffic is less with that timing as you may not go through any server issues due to huge network traffic.
You can avail of Toll-Free number 14434.