UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 List PDF, Online Registration Link : Uttar Pradesh State Government launched Free Laptop Yojana scheme to encourage education. The central government is implementing this scheme to empower education in many states along with Uttar Pradesh. Students who completed class 12th can enroll for the Free Laptop. Here, in this article, students can check the complete info regarding the UP Free Laptop Yojana, eligibility criteria, application process, and other details.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 List College Wise Registration Apply Online @ Upcmo.up.nic.in
UP Free Laptop Eligibility Criteria
- Students must completed their class 10th and class 12th from the UP Education board.
- Students who got admission in Graduate Degree in UP after their class 12th/Intermediate are eligible.
- Age group of the applicants must be minimum 18 years.
- Students who are having a Bonafide residence certificate of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- Permanent residents of UP state and Government employee’s children can also apply for free laptop.
The UP state government is planning to offer free laptops for 22 lakh students [approximately]. Students must have the relevant eligibility criteria to get a free laptop. Also, students must produce the relevant documents required to get a free laptop. Check all the info from here.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration Process
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji started the Free Laptop Yojana scheme in UP to empower education. Mainly Chief Minister aims to support the merit students and girl students. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to lakhs of students in Uttar Pradesh who are having the satisfying eligibility criteria. For the education empowerment in UP, the state government is spending a huge sum of Rs 1800 Crore on the Free Laptop Yojana scheme.
Students who completed class 10th and class 12th from UP education board and studying for Graduation in UP can enroll themselves for the free laptop. Students who must score more than 65% of marks in their academics are only eligible to apply. Students who are obtaining Technical courses like Polytechnic, IT-related courses after their Plus 2 are also eligible to apply to get a free laptop.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Apply Online 2022 – Overview
|Scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021|
|Total Quantity||22 Lakhs Laptop|
|Laptop Price||Approx 15,000/- INR|
|Brand name of the laptop||HP, Acer, Dell|
|Free Laptop for||10th/12th Pass Students|
|Category||UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021|
|UP Free Laptop Scheme Official Website||upcmo.up.nic.in or up.gov.in|
UP Free Laptop Scholarship Scheme Online Registration
Students having suitable eligibility can enroll for free laptops. The free laptop yojana scheme was started with a great intention to encourage students to have a bright future. As digital empowerment is needed, students are being provided with laptops. Not only digital empowerment, but students can also get the best jobs after completing their education with the help of laptops.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022– Required Documents
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Valid Address proof of Applicant
- Passport Size Photo of the Applying Applicants
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Govt Employee ID etc.
- Valid Mobile Number for Registration, etc.
Steps to Apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- Eligible candidates can visit the UP state government portal or Free Laptop Yojana Portal, upcmo.up.nic.in or up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the relevant link of free laptop scheme.
- Fill up the registration form with all the required details. Enter the info like name, address, age, education details, etc.
- Attach and upload the required documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. The application process will be completed. Take a printout of the acknowledgement after the application.
UP Free Laptop Registration Online – Apply Here
UP Free Laptop Eligibility List PDF College Wise
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Features of Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 10
- MS Office will be pre-installed on the laptop.
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- Display: 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits. Coming up with LED Display.
- Weight of the laptop: 1.5 kg.
- Power adopter will also be provided.
- The average lifetime of the battery is minimum 10 hours.
Displayed in above link on the official website.