Free Fire Less is More Event Top-UP Date: Free Fire comes with a multitude of exciting in-game events. The latest event to become the talk of the town is the “Less is More” diamond top-up event.
Free Fire announced another new event today which provides a huge lucrative discount on diamonds. The event called “Less is More” allows the players to avail discounts based on the number of diamonds the players currently own. Remember diamonds are an essential source for your experience inside the Free fire world, so a 500 diamond chest would never hurt.
Free Fire Less is More Event Top-UP Date May 2022 💎 Grab 520 Diamonds
Free Fire Less is More Event
The Less is More event is back! From 4th May until 7th May 2022, you’ll get to earn more discounts when you top up. The fewer diamonds you have, the greater the discount you’ll receive from the 520 diamond pack! 💎 Get the pack now before the promo ends.
The price of 520 diamonds depends on the number of diamonds a player has in their possession. Free Fire gamers who have fewer diamonds in their account will get a higher discount compared to those who have more diamonds.
The cost of 520 diamonds based on the minimum diamonds that players possess is given below:
- Players who have over 299 diamonds in their account: INR 400
- Players who have between 150 and 299 diamonds in their account: INR 300
- Players who have between 50 and 149 diamonds in their account: INR 250
- Players who have between 0 and 49 diamonds in their account: INR 160
How to buy diamonds at a Less is More Event
Players can follow the steps given below to buy a pack of 520 diamonds in Free Fire:
1. Launch Garena Free Fire. Open the Diamond top-up page on the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select the “Less is More” tab and click the yellow button.
3. Once the option appears, players must select it.
4. Players must finally pay for the diamonds.